By John Lau, Cheng Lee, C. Premachandran, Yu Aibin
A complete consultant to 3D MEMS packaging tools and strategies Written through specialists within the box, complex MEMS Packaging serves as a helpful reference for these confronted with the demanding situations created through the ever-increasing curiosity in MEMS units and packaging. This authoritative advisor provides state of the art MEMS (microelectromechanical structures) packaging innovations, comparable to low-temperature C2W and W2W bonding and 3D packaging. This definitive source is helping you choose trustworthy, inventive, high-performance, strong, and low in cost packaging innovations for MEMS units. The ebook also will relief in stimulating extra learn and improvement in electric, optical, mechanical, and thermal designs in addition to fabrics, approaches, production, trying out, and reliability. one of the subject matters explored: complex IC and MEMS packaging developments MEMS units, advertisement functions, and markets greater than 360 MEMS packaging patents and 10 3D MEMS packaging designs TSV for 3D MEMS packaging MEMS wafer thinning, dicing, and dealing with Low-temperature C2C, C2W, and W2W bonding Reliability of RoHS-compliant MEMS packaging Micromachining and water bonding ideas Actuation mechanisms and built-in micromachining Bubble swap, optical swap, and VOA MEMS packaging Bolometer and accelerameter MEMS packaging Bio-MEMS and biosensor MEMS packaging RF MEMS switches, tunable circuits, and packaging
Read Online or Download Advanced MEMS Packaging (Electronic Engineering) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
This booklet studies the state-of-the-art major learn within the box of shrewdpermanent light-responsive fabrics in line with azobenzene polymers and liquid crystals. Emphasis is put on the invention of latest phenomena from the earlier five years, their underlying mechanisms, new functionalities, and homes completed via rational layout.
One of many best promoting Physics Books based on YBP Library providers Order are available in the entire constructions unfolding round us at diversified scales, together with within the preparations of topic and in strength move styles. Aperiodic constructions in Condensed topic: basics and functions specializes in a distinct type of order often called aperiodic order.
Delivering an eclectic picture of the present cutting-edge and destiny implications of the sphere, Nanomaterials, Polymers, and units: fabrics Functionalization and machine Fabrication provides issues grouped into 3 specific focuses: The synthesis, mechanism and functionalization of nanomaterials, resembling carbon nanotubes, graphene, silica, and quantum dots quite a few useful units which houses and buildings are adapted with emphasis on nanofabrication.
- Nanotechnology for Chemical Engineers
- Fundamentals of Friction and Wear
- Nanoscience and Technology: A Collection of Reviews from Nature Journals
- Microstructures in Elastic Media
- Mechanics of Materials
Additional info for Advanced MEMS Packaging (Electronic Engineering)
133. “Passive devices and modules for transceiver and manufacturing method thereof,” Song, In Sang (KR), KR20020095728 (A)—2002-12-28. 134. “MEMS device for wafer level packaging and method for fabricating the same,” Jin, Jang Seok (KR), KR20020058223 (A)— 2002-07-12. 135. , III (US) (+2), US2006194361 (A1)—2006-08-31. 35 36 Chapter One 136. “Optical fiber MEMS pressure sensor packaging structure,” Li, Wang Ming (CN), CN2811965 (Y)—2006-08-30. 137. “Low temperature airtightness packaging method for wafer level micro machinery device and photoelectric device,” Wu, Liu Yufei (CN), CN1821052 (A)—2006-08-23.
8. “Apparatus for downhole fluids analysis utilizing micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS) or other sensors,” Terabayashi, Toru (VG), Sugimoto, Tsutomu (VG) (+3), CN101309853 (A)— 2008-11-19. 9. “MEMS device vacuum encapsulation method,” Jin, Yufeng (CN), Zhang, Yangfei (CN) (+2), CN101301993 (A)—2008-11-12. 10. “Packaging body and packaging component for microphone of micro electro-mechanical systems,” Huang, Zhaoda (CN), Jian, Xintang (CN), CN101316462 (A)—2008-12-03. 11. “Packaging body and packaging component for microphone of micro electro-mechanical systems,” Huang, Zhaoda (CN), Jian, Xintang (CN), CN101316461 (A)—2008-12-03.
Packaging of Micro Devices,” O’Mahony, Conor (IE), Hill, Martin (IE), US2008145976 (A1)—2008-06-19. 36. “High-aspect-ratio metal-polymer composite structures for nano interconnects,” Aggarwal, Ankur (US), Raj, Pulugurtha Markondeya (US) (+1), US2008136035 (A1)—2008-06-12. 37. “MEMS package and packaging method thereof,” Jung, Sung-Hae (KR), Lee, Myung-Lae (KR) (+4), WO2008069394 (A1)—2008-06-12. 38. “Integrated thermal systems,” Henderson, H. Thurman (US), Shuja, Ahmed (US) (+3), US2008128898 (A1)—2008-06-05.