By Arvind Ashta
In todays international society, microfinance presents reduce source of revenue participants the chance to enhance their monetary state of affairs via a democratic, market-based approach. complicated applied sciences for Microfinance: options and demanding situations is the 1st booklet to systematically handle technologys influence on microfinance. It discusses a wide selection of expertise functions that would outline the following iteration of the microfinance stream and it addresses the cruel questions surrounding expertise in microfinance. for example, what are the negative aspects of technology-enabled microfinance and what's going to it suggest for the inclusiveness and empowerment of the provider? This dynamic assortment is a must have for a person attracted to microfinance, no matter if you're a donor, lender, or investor.
Read Online or Download Advanced Technologies for Microfinance: Solutions and Challenges (Premier Reference Source) PDF
Similar reference books
A fantastically transparent and exact advisor, DK's Reference international Atlas offers a good assessment of all of the world's regions.
Providing an in depth reference map set, the atlas additionally good points computer-generated terrain-modeled maps and the landscapes, bringing an all-new measurement to cartography. This 9th variation of DK's revered Reference international Atlas contains all contemporary border, position identify, and flag adjustments from all over the world, together with the rising nation of South Sudan.
Utilizing special textual content, actual illustrations and images, this ebook explains the equipment and practices utilized in making a customized Mauser.
Right here, in a single quantity, are available a radical evaluation of the refugee trouble? €”from the early 1900s to the current day. The occasions that created refugee populations and the efforts of overseas organisations and governments to accommodate the situation, in addition to the monetary and felony constraints these enterprises face, are all coated intimately.
The publication is designed to fulfill the desires of research teams in addition to contributors. learning the weekly classes and reminiscence texts, and placing the teachings into motion can help each believer who desires to identify a good prayer existence.
- Plastics in Medical Devices. PROPERTIES, REQUIREMENTS, AND APPLICATIONS
- Study Guide for Essentials of Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States, 3rd Edition
- Progress in language, with special reference to English
- The American Heritage Dictionary Of Idioms (2nd Edition)
- OpenGL(R) Reference Manual: The Official Reference Document to OpenGL, Version 1.4 (4th Edition)
Additional resources for Advanced Technologies for Microfinance: Solutions and Challenges (Premier Reference Source)
B. c. User fees as a % of the transaction value. User fees as a % of the relationship value User fees as a % of average monthly income of the target segment. These proxy attributes are easy to define, quantify and measure, and hence may be used instead of the high level requirement, namely, affordability. In the process of deriving elementary attributes from affordability, we have also defined Figure 1. Some Stakeholders in the MFI system 5 Stakeholder Analysis of IT Applications for Microfinance Figure 2.
Specific attributes discussed include accessibility, availability and unique identity. ch001 Copyright © 2011, IGI Global. Copying or distributing in print or electronic forms without written permission of IGI Global is prohibited. Stakeholder Analysis of IT Applications for Microfinance Management Information Systems (MIS) in the MFI sector has been growing rapidly, with an estimated 82% of all MFIs using some form of automation (CGAP, 2009 a) as per recent surveys. However, most of the currently deployed MIS solutions address back office functions and do not engage their clients directly or through intermediaries, using technology based solutions.
1) Stakeholder Analysis has been used in a number of contexts, and has been found to be very useful where multiple stakeholders are involved. It has been argued (Jensen, 2000), that there is a need to maximize the overall value across multiple stakeholders. Indeed, Jensen, a professor at the Harvard Business School, raises fundamental questions regarding what one is trying to achieve, and how one can measure impact qualitatively and quantitatively. This highlights the centrality of defining goals, and the ability to measure actual achievement or performance against such goals.