By Eleftheria Serbeti
The lekythos is the most typical of the entire shapes adorned in black determine present in the Agora,
particularly from ca. 510-480 B.C., the interval while many artists really expert within the shape.1 In general,
the lekythos is characterised through a slim neck with a flaring mouth, a brief vertical handle
attached on the shoulder and the neck, and a strong foot. the form of the mouth, physique, and foot
varies lots from interval to interval and from potter to potter.
Read or Download Attic black-figure and Six’s technique lekythoi PDF
Best technique books
Arab Air Forces put up WWII
Sustainable agriculture is a quickly starting to be box aiming at generating meals and effort in a sustainable means for people and their little ones. Sustainable agriculture is a self-discipline that addresses present matters resembling weather swap, expanding meals and gas costs, poor-nation hunger, rich-nation weight problems, water toxins, soil erosion, fertility loss, pest regulate, and biodiversity depletion.
- Fahrstabilisierungssysteme und Fahrerassistenzsysteme (Reihe: Bosch Fachinformation Automobil)
- Enabling a Simulation Capability in the Organisation
- Web Engineering: 5th International Conference, ICWE 2005, Sydney, Australia, July 27-29, 2005. Proceedings
- Practical Guide to Inspection Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations Conforms to
- Airbus A330 and A340 Flight Crew Training Manual
- Technische Berichte: Verstandlich gliedern, gut gestalten, uberzeugend vortragen 5. Auflage
Extra info for Attic black-figure and Six’s technique lekythoi
Many control valves, automatic dampers and thermostats are out of calibration, malfunctioning or miss-set. 10. Systems are out of balance. 11. Fans are oversized for load, pumping out more air than required, running on demand 24 hours a day year round. 12. Pumps are oversized for load, pumping out more gpm’s than required, running on demand 24 hours a day year round. 13. Starting and stopping times of HVAC equipment not optimized. 14. Paying higher demand rates than need be. 15. Power factors: on underload motors not controlled.
Note the central equipment, terminals, piping, diameters, valves, etc. 5. Fill out pump test report. Fill in standard information in heading. Enter pump data, manufacturer, model, size, type and impeller size. Enter design performance figures, gpm, rpm and full and no flow heads. The suction and discharge pressure readings at full and no flow will be filled in at the job site. Fill in the motor data, manufacturer, serial number, mounting frame number, type of internal winding frame, service factor and rated hp, bhp, voltage, rpm and phase.
4. Check motor and pump nameplates and make physical inspection for further data and enter. 5. Check starter and overload sizes. 6. Bump pump for correct rotation. 7. Take electrical readings. 8. Finally, take discharge and static head pressure readings with pump off, then running with no flow, to establish impeller diameter, and then at full flow. Suction pressure is subtracted from discharge for total pressure. HVAC Testing and Balancing Forms Figure 1-12. Sample Filled Out Pump Test Report Form 33 34 HVAC Procedures and Forms Manual WATER BALANCE REPORT PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL This water balance report is used for readings with fluid flow measuring devices such as differential Pitot tubes, circuit setters, venturis, etc.