By E. S. W. Kong, Wolfgang Knoll
Delivering an eclectic photo of the present state-of-the-art and destiny implications of the sector, Nanomaterials, Polymers, and units: fabrics Functionalization and equipment Fabrication offers themes grouped into 3 express focuses:
- The synthesis, mechanism and functionalization of nanomaterials, similar to carbon nanotubes, graphene, silica, and quantum dots
- Various sensible units which homes and constructions are adapted with emphasis on nanofabrication. between mentioned are gentle emitting diodes, nanophotonic, nano-optical, and photovoltaic devices
- Nanoelectronic units, which come with semiconductor, nanotube and nanowire-based electronics, single-walled carbon-nanotube established nanoelectronics, in addition to thin-film transistors
Read or Download Nanomaterials, polymers, and devices : materials functionalization and device fabrication PDF
Best nanostructures books
This booklet reports the state-of-the-art major examine within the box of shrewdpermanent light-responsive fabrics according to azobenzene polymers and liquid crystals. Emphasis is put on the invention of recent phenomena from the prior five years, their underlying mechanisms, new functionalities, and homes completed via rational layout.
One of many best promoting Physics Books in line with YBP Library providers Order are available in all of the constructions unfolding round us at assorted scales, together with within the preparations of topic and in strength stream styles. Aperiodic constructions in Condensed subject: basics and functions specializes in a different type of order known as aperiodic order.
Supplying an eclectic picture of the present cutting-edge and destiny implications of the sector, Nanomaterials, Polymers, and units: fabrics Functionalization and machine Fabrication offers subject matters grouped into 3 specific focuses: The synthesis, mechanism and functionalization of nanomaterials, equivalent to carbon nanotubes, graphene, silica, and quantum dots a number of useful units which homes and constructions are adapted with emphasis on nanofabrication.
- CORROSION of LININGS and COATINGS: Cathodic and Inhibitor Protection and Corrosion Monitoring (Corrosion Engineering Handbook, Second Edition)
- Science at the Nanoscale: An Introductory Textbook
- Transmission Electron Microscopy: Diffraction, Imaging, and Spectrometry
- Superconductivity in Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes: Proximity effect and nonlocal transport
Additional info for Nanomaterials, polymers, and devices : materials functionalization and device fabrication
ACS Nano 2012;6(7):6345–6355. 60. Gómez FJ, Chen RJ, Wang D, Waymouth RM, Dai H. Ring opening metathesis polymerization on non-covalently functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes. Chem Commun 2003;(2):190–191. 61. Liu Y, Adronov A. Preparation and utilization of catalyst-functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes for ring-opening metathesis polymerization. Macromolecules 2004;37(13):4755–4760. 62. Zeng HL, Gao C, Yan DY. Poly (????-caprolactone)-Functionalized Carbon Nanotubes and Their Biodegradation Properties.
Tribol Int 2004;37(11):899–905. 92. Ozawa M, Goto H, Kusunoki M, Osawa E. Continuously growing spiral carbon nanoparticles as the intermediates in the formation of fullerenes and nanoonions. J Phys Chem B 2002;106(29):7135–7138. 93. Akatyeva E, Huang JY, Dumitric˘a T. Edge-mediated dislocation processes in multishell carbon nano-onions? Phys Rev Lett 2010;105(10):106102. 94. Kuznetsov VL, Chuvilin AL, Butenko YV, Mal’kov IY, Titov VM. Onion-like carbon from ultra-disperse diamond. Chem Phys Lett 1994;222(4):343–348.
Tribol Lett 2004;16(1–2):143–149. 85. Zhang C, Li J, Liu E, He C, Shi C, Du X, Hauge RH, Zhao N. Synthesis of hollow carbon nano-onions and their use for electrochemical hydrogen storage. Carbon 2012;50(10):3513–3521. 86. Rettenbacher AS, Elliott B, Hudson JS, Amirkhanian A, Echegoyen L. Preparation and Functionalization of Multilayer Fullerenes (Carbon Nano-Onions). Chem A Eur J 2006;12(2):376–387. 87. Rettenbacher AS, Perpall MW, Echegoyen L, Hudson J, Smith DW. Radical addition of a conjugated polymer to multilayer fullerenes (carbon nano-onions).